Let’s go into the night-Journal prompts:
- What is darkness to you? What is your darkness? Do you hide anything in your darkness? Any secrets?
- What are you ready to release? What are you ready to bring into the light?
- What activities and knowledge do you swallow head first?
- What nourishes you?
- Can you think of any experiences that were difficult for you and what you can take from them that may be useful and what you can toss away or regurgitate like an owl pellet?
- What happens when you sit and imagine being embodied by owl? What does it feel like? What do you notice?
- During your time with owl, take time to notice or listen for what is not being said. What did you notice when you tune in with your senses?
- What about listening to your own inner voice? What happens when you give her attention and acknowledgement? What does it feel like? What messages do you have for yourself?
Class outline (video, prompts, facts...)