HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERAN!!! And what a year it has been.
When I look back at some of Kieran's first pictures I can't believe how much he has changed and grown. This week Kieran started full time at the baby sitters -I know right, happy Birthday go to the sitters. It is going to be a rough few weeks I think for the little guy. I am going to pick him up early and take him to the zoo this afternoon-so hopefully that makes up for it.
Overall here is what I learned about Kieran this year:
1) He likes to move all the time
2) He likes to get into anything and everything
3) He loves music-especially Iconapop
4) He has a good vocal range-surprised a few windows haven't shattered yet
5) he loves animals-especially his kitty
6) He likes to climb-stairs, beds, chairs, coffee tables, people...
7) He loves the outdoors-especially the beach
8) Did I mention he likes to be in motion all the time
9) he does not like Avocado
10) He loves fruit
11)He likes hamburgers
12) He does not enjoy the car-but at least he tolerates it now
13) He likes to play with the phone
14) He likes to push the vacuum around
15) His favourite word...or sound is woof
16) He is curious
17) who needs sleep?
18) Just like me, he is a messy eater
19) He melts my heart
20) He is loved.
Visit my Society 6 Shop for prints and accessories
Social Media Feed
Jennifer Russell was born and raised in New Brunswick, Canada.She is an Intentional artist who focuses on creating meaning full connections to her work for herself and others. Nothing is more satisfying to her than hearing that her work has inspired someone in their own life.